[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100a

Corey Stup Corey at Stup.net
Sun Apr 2 15:18:20 EDT 2006

AL SACCO_comcast wrote:

> Loaded version 6.0 without any problems....

> downloaded Ver 6.1 but wouldn't install....

> comes up with error os:00f7

> during sys disk 1 install.............

> anyone have this problem.........

> anyway to verify the disks on net with checksum ..............

The images of 6.1 in the archive are damaged.

I have a machine with 6.1 that I have made tar archives of all the
files, but I've not had a chance to make install images from them as of yet.

Note that there is very few differences between 6.0 and 6.1 I seem to
remember only the editor and maybe one other change. Everything else
was identical.