[Techtoolslist] 9010A Code Generator Question

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Sun Aug 27 15:20:32 EDT 2006

Eventually... Just not a whole lot of time right now because I'm in the
middle of re-writing quarterarcade (from the ground up... Reflects things
we've learned over the last 5 years of doing business). You can change the
program name online in the generator by clicking the Edit link. I know it's
a PITA ... And it's not the first time someone has requested this feature.

If I get a free couple of hours I'll look into how much work this would
be...

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com