[Techtoolslist] 9010A Code Generator Question

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Aug 29 15:31:33 EDT 2006

By the way, I was able to resolve a tricky problem using the 9010A Code
Generator.

In the tempest manual I have, if you have a board using the 32k roms, the
designated positions are listed as this:

136002-133: D1
136002-134: F1
136002-235: J1
136002-136: L/M1
136002-237: P1
136002-138: N/P3

But according to the Fluke 9010a - the signatures were showing that the
positions of the roms should be reversed:

136002-237: D1
136002-136: F1
136002-235: J1
136002-134: L/M1
136002-133: P1

So the book must have a misprint? I was able to catch that problem within
5 minutes instead of spending hours trying to figure it out.

Did anyone else know that the manual has this misprint? I have the -04
rev board and the 3rd edition of the manual.

Matt