[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 09:16:18 EST 2006

Chris,

What¹s the cpu? The service manual shows ³536094² but not too sure if this
is a Fluke part number or what? Is that the actual number on the cpu?

Just read through some interesting stuff on the tape drives in the service
manual so I may open mine up at some point and see if I can work out what¹s
up with the drive. Used to work fine until it was stored for a few months.
When it came out of storage it no longer works. Never really bothered about
it too much since I have the RS232 option but it would be nice to get it
going again!

Martin.

On 19/11/06 12:47, "Chris Toseland" <Chris at muppzlab.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi folks,

> This maybe a long shot but does anyone have or can duplicate the controller

> CPU for the tape drive unit on a 9010?

> My tape unit doesn't work, I've checked the sensors and even tried driving the

> CPU input pins directly all to no avail so I and can only assume that the CPU

> is dead.

> Thanks

> Chris

Guddler's Domain