[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Woes, Memory Dip Settings Needed

Mark Hooks markhooks at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 02:00:29 EST 2006

I just picked up a couple of 9100s with problems. One hangs up in memory
test. I'm thinking it may not have the dip switch settings set up right.
I've searched and searched but can't find the settings in the documentation.
I'd appreciate it if someone could send them to me or point me to a manual
that has them.

The second one doesn't even get that far. It hangs up with no display and
the Run UUT and Disk Access LEDs lit. Any ideas on how to get these running
would be appreciated.

Mark Hooks