[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 pod recognition after software install

andy warlords at punkass.com
Wed Jan 10 15:31:41 EST 2007

ok, I suppose I should have tried it before posting, but the process of
writing the email made me think about the disk install sequnce as i
suspected...

sure enough, i formatted the drive and installed in the order i thought
might make sense, and it now works! i updated my page to reflect this...

so now to install more ram and get my machine from 2mb to 4mb....

Andy