[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010a Troubleshooting w/ Omega Race

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 08:25:34 EST 2007

I don't have an answer, but Omega Race is Bally / Midway isn't it?

Interesting because MCR boards will do pretty much the same thing as
well, the Fluke just can't copy with them for some reason, if that's
the way to put it. I've not found a resolution to that one yet but to
be fair my selection of Fluke hardware to try is pretty limited!

Martin.