[Techtoolslist] FS fluke 9100 stuff

bob bob385 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 17:09:38 EST 2008

Hi,
I have the following 9100a items;
-9100ft that has the video card, scsi drive, high density floppy, has been sitting in my garage for a couple of years, when I turned it on to see if it still worked it warned me that a battery needs changed (maybe it will charge with use?) then proceeded to the normal menu's
-9100a (not the ft) that needs floppy and hard drive replacement
-memory interface pod with 68030 personality module and various rom pods
-clock module
-probe
I would take $600 for the lot (plus shipping from southern Ohio if you do not want to pick it up)
thanks, Bob