[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 stuff wanted

Andy Welburn warlords at punkass.com
Sun Jan 13 13:02:57 EST 2008

[snip]

> Hi all,

[snip]

> Did anyone ever get anywhere with using a standard AT keyboard?

I have been thinking about going down this road again recently, I don't
actually have a need for an adapter anymore as i got the real keyboard
eventually, but i was doing it for my own entertainment.

Thing is, how far along is everyone else, and will anyone make the info
available, or make a product available to buy at all? If the answer is no to
all of that then i'll try make an adapter myself and then make the info on
how to do it available online..

[snip]