[Techtoolslist] Information wanted: Konig TR851 CRT Analyser

mail at nessandsteve.plus.com mail at nessandsteve.plus.com
Tue May 20 11:55:39 EDT 2008

Hello Mark,
I have one of these and have the CRT -adapter manual but I don't think I
have the users manual. I could right up a quick quide if you like as I
have been using this for over twenty years since starting a career in the
long doomed TV repair industry.

I will scan the tube guide when I get back from holiday in 2 weeks and put
it up on TT ftp.

Regards

Steve