[Techtoolslist] Information wanted: Konig TR851 CRT Analyser

Mark mark.templeton at wdr123m.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 21 04:14:29 EDT 2008

> I have one of these and have the CRT -adapter manual but I don't think I

> have the users manual. I could right up a quick quide if you like as I

> have been using this for over twenty years since starting a career in the

> long doomed TV repair industry.

> I will scan the tube guide when I get back from holiday in 2 weeks and put

> it up on TT ftp.

Steve,

That's very kind of you.
The B&K 490B looks suspiciously similar, and I've found its manual and datasheet at:
http://www.tequipment.net/BK490B.html
Do you know whether this manual does aply to the Konig TR851? If so, then I guess I just need the adapter manual.

Have you made up a universal adapter for this Analyser?

Thank you for your help.

Mark