[Techtoolslist] Fluke scripts...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Oct 8 15:02:31 EDT 2008

The hope is folks would like to talk about their scripts - post snippets
of special interest - and revive some interest in this tool. With the
current economic times I see that repairs will be a larger portion of
peoples interest and that how quickly we can fix older 8 or 16 bit
equipment (think industrial controls) can help all of us cruise through
the next couple of years...

I am thinking of snippets of scripts for testing PIAs and, being a bit
on the lazy side, I'm hoping someone has made a script for a PIA that is
irritating me right now: the 6532. This rascal has RAM/I-O/TIMER all in
one. RAM is trivial as is the I/O (more or less), but the
timer...grump...I just don't have enough time to make a test without too
much scratching my head (lose too much hair this way).

So the question is, are people interested in sharing on TTL? I will save
the snippets to the FTP site.