[Techtoolslist] FS: More 9100A items

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Sun Feb 22 20:14:14 EST 2009

Going through items that I know I'm not going to get to for quite some
time...

I have 3 9100As, all not working. Parts machine, although I am certain that
you could get one working if you replaced the HDD. It had been working for
me previously, although now it has self test issues. One of the 9100As is a
dual disk version so it's really just good for spare memory and what not.
Let's say $100 for the lot. Problem is shipping is going to be very, very
expense as these suckers are heavy. But I'd rather offer them up to the
community first. So if you want this for $100 + actual shipping, let me
know. I'd rather not break it up.

I also have a spare -003 module for the 9100A. See
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/8756 . I'll probably list it on my
ebay store for $150, but if anyone here wants it, $125 + $10 shipping. I
know that it says that it doesn't include any clips, but I am positive I
can include some clips (if not a whole set, a partial set).

Let me know if you are specifically looking for a 9100A part. I may have
it. A few years ago I was buying this stuff in large lots.

Thanks. (Someone should plot the correlation between 0 kids & # boards
fixed to 3 kids & # boards fixed...)

JB

P.S. I am thinking of opening up FIDE as open source. Thoughts? Of course
it's written in crappy VB6.