[Techtoolslist] FS: More 9100A items

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 21:21:15 EST 2009

> P.S. I am thinking of opening up FIDE as open source. Thoughts? Of course

> it's written in crappy VB6.

I'd certainly be interested in taking a look!

A few years ago I'd have offered to take it on and bring it up to .NET,
and maintain it etc. but I'm not sure I'd ever get round to it these days
since I'm now using the 9100 so haven't really used FIDE in ages.

If there was enough interest then I could look at porting it to RealBasic
and doing a Mac version but I doubt there's enough interest out there to
warrant it and I'd also have to borrow a 9010 in order to test the results
really.

Martin.