[Techtoolslist] OT: FIDE x64 and the future

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 13:39:33 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

It's actually pretty easy. It's not really a compiler as such. Hmm, well,
I suppose it is! All it does is convert the commands into 9010 keypresses
pretty much.

The format is actually fully documented in the back of one of the manuals.
I forget which one it is but my money would be on it being a technical or
programming one :)

Martin.