[Techtoolslist] 9100A software

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Sat Apr 16 06:13:55 EDT 2011

Is there software on this 9100 that you have written and want to keep?

If so, just copy the relevant UUT's you want to keep and maybe the PROGLIB
directories onto floppies and then install the new system software as per
whats on my page :
http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/tech/fluke9100/index.htm
after you're done, just copy them back to the hdr from the floppy.

And yup, the old miniscribe drives with the exposed rotor arm can sometimes
just be rotated to get them going again as they 'stick' in the stepper motor
for some reason..

I've never had any serialised software problems, i think this is because
with system software above version 5.0 they did away with serialisation
altogether it seems? Make sure your main board eproms are also changed as
this might also have something to do with the serialisation.

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com