[Techtoolslist] B&K CRT rejuvenator adapters

Pat Danis patdanis at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 21:35:00 EDT 2011

These are available for download. I have several that need to be
scanned and added to the link. Unfortunately I am not at home and don't
have the links to provide you. perhaps somebody else has them
available. I have considered the same thing. Most of the sockets will
end up being pitched as they don't match anything arcade related but the
molex portion and wiring can be wired to a neckboard socket for sure. I
will try to locate the link when I get back home.

Pat

>>> http://www.andys-arcade.com