[Techtoolslist] Intersil 5610 (32x8 prom)

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 16:22:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I think this has come up before, so I guess the answer is no but I figured I'd try again anyway.

Does anyone have the programming info for the Intersil 5610 please? By that, I mean the actual documentation, rather than the device ID for the Data I/O 29B (which I have found courtesy of John).

My programmer, the Dataman 48 Pro+ supports the 82S123 by Philips / Signetics but not the Intersil 5610. Dataman are pretty good and will add support for a "new" device provided you send in samples and info. I've been in touch and explained that I can't really spare the samples as I only have 6 left (and they're OTP) so they've kindly said they'll at least have a nose for me if I can send in the info.

So far I've just mailed in the datasheet for the 82S123 and the 5610 but I suspect that wont be anything like enough. I suspect they'll need the programming reference too.

Thanks,
Martin.