[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Mar 1 12:29:38 EST 2012

John Robertson wrote:

> Ideally one would make a universal card - like the VERO boards but

> with the 0.1" (?) 100 pin connector and the rest of the board full of

> plated through holes...

> http://www.verotl.com/prototyping-products

> Then if folks scan their cards on both sides (or photo) someone can

> draw up the wiring.

> As I seem to have the largest single collection I'll be

> scanning/photographing them this spring with my work experience

> students. I'll leave it to someone else to do the wiring though, I

> have way too many projects to finish that are needed to pay bills. I

> will post the pictures on flippers though as they are done.

> I have replacement 100 pin wire wrap sockets for the test fixture for

> sale if anyone needs one.

> I also recommend that you fuse the transformer secondaries to avoid

> burning cards or edge connectors if a problem occurs (don't ask).

> John :-#)#

Oh, and considering that the last six pins on the two Program connectors
(A & B) aren't used I've hooked four of them (49a(top) & 49a(bottom),
50a(top) & 50a(bottom)) up to two added internal speakers (old PC tiny
ones) to simplify testing.

As for prototype cards, I'd take a bunch (10 to 20) for making up
missing cards...