[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

Simon Hanlon simonhpt at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:08:21 EST 2012

Sure, I can scan one into a pcb design program if you like. Failing that, I could send one for you to look at.

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Mar 2012, at 17:04, "David Shoemaker" <davids at oz.net> wrote:

> Willing to sell / loan me one? I will work on making a layout.

>>> stuff. Need to come up with a Jamma card, hrmmm that won't work.

>>> The interface board only goes up to 50 pins.

>>> Well I went and dug mine out tonight. Looks like I have a set of

>>> basically useless cards for me:

>>> 300A-F, 301A, 302C 300ABCDEF Credit Board Rockola

>>> PDF <http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/kk-300-rock-ola-credit.pdf>

>>> No

>>> 301A Popularity Board Rockola

>>> PDF <http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/kk-301-rock-ola-pop.pdf> No

>>> 302C Logic Mech. Bd. Rockola

>>> PDF <http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/kk-302-rock-ola-logic.pdf> No

>>> A 185B 185ABC Gun Fighter Midway

>>> PDF <http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/KK-185A_B_C-GunFighter.pdf> Yes-185AB

>>> And a 222C 222AC 280 Zzzap, Laguna Racer Midway

>>> PDF <http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/KK-222A_C_185B-280Zzzap.pdf>

>>> Yes-222AC

>>> So two partials and a whole set of Rockola stuff and I don't have a jukebox.

>>> Wonder if anyone around here does? J

>>> I also came across a KK Prom Test 1 unit with some socket cards.

>>> Anyone have any information on that?

>>> David

>> The KK Prom Test 1 was a Eprom verifier requiring the use of a Signature Analyzer (KKs or HPs both are fine). I'm adding the sheet for that on the KK page on Flippers now, along with the PP-400 programmer and MOD pages for cards 174 and 215.

>> http://www.flippers.com/kurzkasc.html

>> More to come as folks send me stuff!

>> John :-#)#

>>> Anderson

>>> Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:49 PM

>>> To: Technical Tools Mail List

>>> Subject: Re: [Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

>>> I have most of the KK cards including most/all the 400-series so I

>>> should be able to fill in a few holes in the PDF list as well..

>>> I've replaced the caps on the unit I typically use, though I have

>>> another unit I found at a dist that had a switcher tastefully hacked

>>> on, I suppose that's another way to do it..

>>> David: I use them fairly regularly and I have a couple pics of them

>>> up

>>> already:

>>> Video pinball; video is on sony monitor at the far right (speaker

>>> hooks up to the flying leads):

>>> <http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/videopinball_bench.jpg>

>>> http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/videopinball_bench.jpg

>>> SI:

>>> <http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/midwaytest12.jpg>

>>> http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/midwaytest12.jpg

>>> Space Encounters w/sound (not running on a rev K main):

>>> <http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/midwaytest2.jpg>

>>> http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/midwaytest2.jpg

>>> 247C midway PS tester:

>>> <http://www.cybersled.com/albums/arcade-games/midwaytest10.jpg>