[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

simon hanlon simonhpt at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:21:38 EST 2012

Hi Guys,

I decided to ask a local PCB company to reproduce the blank cards for me,
they will be the same style but twice as deep, that way they can be used to
make any of the cards. They should be ready in 2 weeks. I will post a
paypal page showing the cards once they are ready.

Price wise they will be around $20 each....tooling/low volume costs.

If there are any cards that you are short on I may have the card and could
copy the component list/make a schematic for you.

Cards I have are as follows.
101a
102a
103a