[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A monitor output & more....

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Fri Nov 9 19:26:14 EST 2012

Yep...reading, doing, reading, doing....that's the best training method anyway :)

@Andy: I'm surprised you didn't just bridge pins 13 to 7 and 15 to 5 on U27 on the video card.
If you check the schematics you can see that the syncs are actually negative but inverted by U27 just before it goes to the connector.

Don't come with excuses about keeping things original....seeing your fan-hack ;) ;) ;)
I'll do that for sure too, the noise is terrible !

Op 9 nov. 2012, om 23:39 heeft Martin White <martin at guddler.co.uk> het volgende geschreven: