[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A monitor output & more....

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Sat Nov 10 04:34:07 EST 2012

Yup, I didn't want to modify the card itself, I wanted to keep it original :)

I've had the inversion built into my testrig for years, but I might modify the card itself in the coming months.

Don't forget that it took me five years to find a videocard that someone was willing to sell, and it cost a pretty penny when I got it, I didn't want to mess anything up, the off-card modification was fine for me. Subsequently I have indeed gone much further in modifying my setup, but I've not needed to do any mods for some time. Now I have a few in my house that need work, I'll be doing a bunch more mods and documenting it like the existing stuff on my page.

You see, I have a 9100FT on loan from someone, so i'll be able to document that and it's mods too.

I vowed that I wouldn't spend any more time programming until I had an FT.

Which reminds me, if anyone has a 9100FT for sale, I'm still in need of one...

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com