[Techtoolslist] OmniFlop

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Sun Nov 11 16:35:58 EST 2012

Guys,

I found this very promising looking program to back up the Fluke 9100 floppies:

http://www.shlock.co.uk/Utils/OmniFlop/OmniFlop.htm

I like it because it runs under Windows, yes even W7 and it supports a load of formats, amongst them OS-9 formats.

As a test I am now backing up the V6.0 disks. If anyone is able to recreate these floppies using OmniFlop and try them on a 9100a that would be great,
I didn't have the time yet to hook up a monitor/ TV.

Instead I dug out my PC which hasn't been used since 2005.....which eventually worked after getting some Raid 0 errors and the videocard loosing power because of what looks like a burnt power connector....

Anyway, OmniFlop recognizes the Fluke floppies as Gravograph ISIS format, which is a computer controlled engraving machine.

If anyone has a "spare" system they can try out these floppy images on so that we know if OmniFlop works for us that would be great ! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad