[Techtoolslist] OmniFlop

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Sun Nov 11 16:49:08 EST 2012

I did a test with OmniFlop and it reports that the Fluke floppies have the following format:

80/2/18/512

My guess is
80 tracks
2 sides
18 sectors per track
512 bytes per sector

I did notice the floppy format was mentioned somewhere in the Fluke docs but I forgot in which....will try to find it but if anyone else already knows......please confirm this is correct or not...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 11 nov. 2012 om 22:35 heeft Andre Huijts <a.huijts at upcmail.nl> het volgende geschreven: