[Techtoolslist] Verified copy of 6.1 now up on TTL

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Nov 28 14:51:49 EST 2012

I have just restored the 6.1 System and Program (accessory) disc images
using SAMDisk (thanks Andre for the tip!).

Under /Fluke/9100A/System_DiscsRV6.1_VerifiedOK

SAMDisk did the work - found the problems in the original 6.1 files and
fixed them, I then loaded them onto my 9100 and it booted and ran. So I
then made SAMDisk images of these floppies.

You can use the 6.0 Master-User, and likely the IEE488-V6 discs for the
pods as far as I can tell - haven't checked that out.