[Techtoolslist] Verified copy of 6.1 now up on TTL

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Wed Nov 28 17:04:32 EST 2012

You're welcome John, glad it worked to get the V6.1 images done. I don't completely understand your process though, what was your original source ? Did you do anything with my file ? I don't care, just interested to know if it was any good.

Samdisk is great and also works with loads of other format image files, including Teledisk.

In my file the V6.1 IEEE-488 disk is included. Did you compare my disks to yours ? Be interested to know if they are any good.

Now, CAN ANYBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SHOW A DIRECTORY OF A FLOPPY ON THE MONITOR OF THE 9100 ??????????

Sorry people, Third time I ask now and everyone seems to ignore. If this is a stupid question please tell me so....
I want to help out here, have a look at all my floppies what's on them (all 51) and share whatever is on them....if there is anything interesting.

Thanks ! :)

Op 28 nov. 2012 om 20:51 heeft John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> het volgende geschreven: