[Techtoolslist] 9100: How to list drives

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 18:33:50 EST 2012

Found it.

You want the backup utility, and it's on page 20 of the manual found here:

/Test_Equipment/Fluke/PDFs/9100_Fixture/9100A-016_DiskBackup_PN846295_1988.pdf

On these very Flipper archives :)

The backup utility itself for me, is just living in PROGLIB. I have a sneaky feeling I may have installed it from a floppy. If I did, then that floppy will have come from these archives too as I've never owned any original Fluke floppies. I've also got 'BINSTALL' in that same directory and I've got a feeling that was something to do with it as well?

Hope that helps. Something to look into anyway…

Martin.