[Techtoolslist] Directory success !!! (for HDR that is.)

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Dec 13 15:16:18 EST 2012

David Ryskalczyk wrote:

> There's a Teledisk image of a service disk, as well as a bunch of

> other documentation, over here:

> http://www.iobium.com/9100a%20tester/

> Not sure whether this one is serialized or not.

> --David

That's Martin Reynolds site - another TTL past regular...(are you still
around Martin?)

http://www.iobium.com/9100a%20tester/9100atester.htm

Interesting that he talks about Service disk 6.0...I will take another
look at the file Service.TD0 on his site, thanks!

John :-#)#

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM, John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:

>>> Andrew....I'm not stupid. I understand what it can do for about 90% by