[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A w/video card

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Fri Aug 15 20:55:46 EDT 2014

I have a Fluke 9100A that I haven't used in a while, so if there's interest,
contact me. (Best to contact me directly at jbright at collectedit.com
<mailto:jbright at collectedit.com>  as I don't check this email address as
often). It has the video card, which is really hard to find. I also have an
original monitor if you want that, although that's going to be rather
expensive to ship. Just booted the unit up and it boots up fine.

I'm not looking for ebay prices. but something reasonable. If you're
interested, contact me. If nothing works out on TTL, it'll end up on ebay
this fall.

Thanks.

JB