[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A w/video card

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Fri Aug 15 23:06:59 EDT 2014

Common questions for you might come in the shape of...

1) Does it have the keyboard?
2) is it a colour or mono monitor?
3) does it come with any disks?
4) does it come with any other accessories?
5) is it the original hard drive of a CF replacement?
6) what system/disk/software version is it all
7) how much ram does it have?
8) Price...

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com