[Techtoolslist] Success... Fluke FIDE on a 64 Bit OS...

William Stillwell wkstill at franz-family.com
Mon Aug 18 23:52:27 EDT 2014

I have written a DosBox Wrapper that will allow FIDE to run the 16 Bit 9LC
Wrapper in 64 Bit Windows Machine ( Tested on Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Bit )

You can download the compressed archive here:

http://www.coinopflorida.com/fluke/DosBox_9LC.rar

Just install Dos Box 0.74 to its default directory, and extract the above
files into the Internal Directory of FIDE

I am still tweaking it, but for now its will allow you to compile a script,
and then send it using the toolbar button, the "Compile & Send" doesn't
work, FIDE trys to send the file before its compiled ( I have a good idea
what is causing this and can be fixed, but will need to test more )