[Techtoolslist] Free: Telequipment (Tektronix) D32 10MHz Oscilloscope

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 10:43:35 EDT 2014

I have an old non-working Telequipment (Tektronix) D32 10MHz oscilloscope that someone gave to me years ago that I've never had a chance to repair.  This unit had the ability to run off of 6 D sized NiCd's or line power.  Unfortunately, the NiCd's leaked at some point before I got the unit and there is corrosion on one corner of one of the trigger/sweep generator circuit board.  The unit powers up but there is nothing on the display.  I am just never going to get around to fixing this so I wanted to offer it up to someone who has the time to resurrect it.  It's missing a trim piece on one side and the brackets that hold the NiCd's but is otherwise complete.  I also have the original manual that I'll include with the unit.  If you want this, send me an email and I'll send it to you for just the cost of shipping.

PS - If you want to see a breakdown of the unit, someone has posted a YouTube video about it here: Telequipment D32 Oscilloscope Teardown and Repair

Telequipment D32 Oscilloscope Teardown and Repair
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

Thanks,
-Chris