[Techtoolslist] Using the 9010 to fill a block of RAM

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Jan 29 13:35:01 EST 2015

Not bad little utility - even I, fumble fingers, can type that into the
9010 in a few minutes using the keyboard.

Note that the '#' symbol is the 'BELL' (looks vaguely like this thing to
right <|>) otherwise known as 'ROM' in the Learn section for the PC script.

I couldn't figure out how to enter the delay, but it wasn't needed, the
program worked as advertised!

Thanks!

John :-#)#