[Techtoolslist] Anybody ever make a Fluke pod?

David Gersic info at zaccaria-pinball.com
Sun Feb 1 17:34:28 EST 2015

So I've got a new (to me) Fluke 9010 here. I'm looking to buy Z80 and 6802
pods for it, but since most of the boards I work on are Signetics 2650 based
(Zaccaria), I'm wondering what it would take to make a 2650 pod. I've seen the
article on making the Z80 to 2650 adapter, which allows for some testing, but
what I'd really like is a full 2650 pod complete with all UUT support.

From what I've read so far, the pods have some custom chips in them, so this
isn't going to be easy. I understand that. But has anybody ever done this
before?