[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch test fixture cards on eBay

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Feb 18 19:37:30 EST 2015

The schematics for the fixture is on Flippers TTL FTP site - see bottom
of this message for link, and many of the documents can be found on my
web page here:

http://www.flippers.com/kurzkasc.html

If anyone has missing PDFs please let me know!

Note too that Simon who has made up blank test cards for the KK fixture
and is now has labels for the card edge pins.

Check with Simon if you bought his cards and want to buy some labels.

John :-#)#