[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch test fixture cards on eBay

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed Feb 18 22:02:12 EST 2015

I bought a set for Atari Tank only to find out I already have it. :)

I notice Kurz Kasch never made a set of cards for Atari Basketball AFAIK
so I made a pretty nice little rig using a variac to control the input
voltage.   I just need to make a simple 555 timer - duty cycle circuit
like they have to mimic the trackball in other games so that I don't
have to hunt down a 4.5 inch trackball.  Anybody got a schematic I can use?

Matt