[Techtoolslist] Atari System 2/DEC T11 CPU

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Feb 27 12:34:07 EST 2015

On 02/27/2015 5:05 AM, Chris Loggans via Techtoolslist wrote:
>    Does anyone know of a way to interface to the DEC T-11 CPU that is on the Atari System 2 boards?  I'm looking for something like a Fluke POD to run RAM and ROM tests on the boards.
> Thanks,-Chris

Fluke had in their newsletters an explanation of how to make an
interface using one pod to test a non podded UUT. An I think they gave
as an example the 2650.

It is buried in the FTP archives under:

Fluke/PDFs/Training and Troubleshooting/Fluke Troubleshooter Magazine/
and you want TroubleshooterV1-1983-combined.pdf

Buried a bit, but worth looking at those issues!

If anyone has more issues I'd love to add them!

Thanks,