[Techtoolslist] MITS MITScope MS-416 Digital Oscilloscope

Bill Karkula wkarkula at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 11:32:17 EST 2015

I acquired one of these "digital oscilloscopes" in a recent test equipment
lot I bought.  Here is some info including a stock photo - mine is absent
the AC adapter, manual, and internal Nicad pack.  It was made by the same
company (MITS) before they that made the Altair 8800 computer back in the
mid '70s. I hooked it up to a power supply and it appears to work.
Collecting vintage computer and test equipment is not my hobby but I can't
find much detail about its value. I tried the Altair users group but and
want $30 to join to post there but searching their group's existing messages
had little information.   Anyone have a link to a manual and any idea what
this is worth?

Thank you and Best,

Bill

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/altair-poptronics.cfm