[Techtoolslist] Changing mains voltage for power supply PSU on the Fluke 9020A

Andy Smout andysmout at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 17 07:09:49 EDT 2015

thanks for that nigel! just what i need to do with my 9020a,
so very useful photos!

i havent powered mine on yet as i intend to do some checking
of psu components etc before i fire it up as it was reported
as having a psu problem.  might also have a z80 problem too
as the legs are black indicating the typical type of corrosion
seen in arcade pcbs so i'll have to pull a few socketed
components for cleaning before firing it up.

did you have any luck getting yours working ? and getting
manuals ? my manuals (user and service) should arrive
in the mail in a week or two.  cheers, andy