[Techtoolslist] Looking for a 9100A VFD display

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Mon Aug 17 18:55:18 EDT 2015

Oh.....yeah understand what you mean now John, I wrote something about what characters the DM256X26GB could display, but indeed this old display is a "dumb" device unlike the modern displays that have built in serial (or others) decoding....essentially with a modern version you wouldn't need the display functions of the Z8 anymore.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad