[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 probe

Douglas Gauck douglasgb at mac.com
Tue Jan 5 17:08:42 EST 2016

It is taller than it is wide, and it does have ‘Fluke’ molded onto the handle, and the circuit board inside does have ‘ASSY 755561’ which is what led me to think it was for the 9100.

My 9010 probe has a sticker mid-handle that has the Fluke logo and ‘9000A probe’.

The one is question doesn’t have a sticker or any spot from which a sticker could be missing.

-DrG