[Techtoolslist] 9100a lives

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Mon Jan 11 19:15:47 EST 2016

Got a scsi2sd adapter with 4gb card.  Grabed the 6.1 image and used win32diskimg to write it to the sdcard.

Opened up my 9100.  Had v5.0 roms in it so didn't change them yet.

Connected scsi and power to new adapter and it boots.

With  6502 pod connected and the cable in selftest position when I boot it I am getting a message: "enable line causes timeout".

The pod (6502) passed selftest: Main menu - pod  - enter

Any idea what that message means?

Is there a real getting started guide out there?  The one on ttl is more an unboxing guide than a new user guide.

David  :-)=