[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100a & 9100ft VGA modification

Steve Larkins steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 05:19:35 EST 2016

Thanks John

My reason for doing it was mostly desk space in my office. I wanted to be
able to switch to the 9100ft when I had some down time and it works a treat.

I will post up a few snippets of code that I am writing when I get a
chance. I started writing a full blown taito 8080 hardware (space invaders
etc) guided fault isolation program a few years back but it got put on hold.

I also want to start using it to troubleshoot discrete logic pcbs starting
with pong. I think the parrallel I/O modules will be perfect for that.

Steve Larkins