[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010 -> 9100 questions & trades

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Feb 8 16:59:02 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Ian Eure via Techtoolslist
<techtoolslist at flippers.com> wrote:
> Is the 9132 pod useful for arcade stuff? Looks like it's for 32-bit machines
> only —  *** maybe you can use one to troubleshoot another 91xx machine? ***

This is the purpose - I believe - of the connector marked "sync
module" on the 9100FT mainboard
(a 9132 sync module, minus cpu adapter, plugs into it) solving the
issue of the cpu being surface mount.
I have no idea if the 9100A mainboard has a similar connector.