[Techtoolslist] Housekeeping notice: Change to from_is address format.

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Feb 14 18:43:39 EST 2016

I don't like the new format. So I have changed back to /No/

Not that anyone else has complained, and if folks prefer the style of
the last couple of weeks please let me know. This is merely my personal
preference to have the sender more obvious in my email list, rather than
being more anonymous.

John :-#(#