[Techtoolslist] Adapter interface for the DEC-T11 CPU and Fluke pod?

Mike Coates mike at the-coates.com
Tue Apr 12 11:20:25 EDT 2016

   nearest to it is probably the 8086 since that already multiplexes the
   address and data lines (ad0-ad15).

     On 12 April 2016 at 15:48 John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:
     Has anyone here figured out an adapter for one of the Fluke 9010
     pods to
     be able to emulate the multiplexed address and data lines of the
     T11? I
     am just starting to look at this as I need to access these lines to
     service an old video game board that used the T11 as the main
     processor.
     Any of you not familiar with the DEC-T11 it is a 40 pin device that
     emulates a PDP11 as far as I can understand.
     I don't know anything about the PDP11 technically though so am
     pretty
     much hacking my way through inventing a troubleshooting procedure,
     which
     the manufacturer of the game - Atari (System 2, Paperboy, AFB, etc,)
     -
     did not provide.
     Just flinging this out in the hopes someone here can help.
     Thanks,