[Techtoolslist] Adapter interface for the DEC-T11 CPU and Fluke pod?

Steve Larkins steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 12:54:08 EDT 2016

Is the 8052 a possibility Mike?

Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar, Volume 4 Page 61 mentions he used the 8052 as it
multiplexed the address data buses..
(
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=fBuiNpYlyHcC&lpg=PA61&ots=9xCBtOmX2O&dq=8052%20address%20data%20multiplexing&pg=PA61#v=onepage&q=8052%20address%20data%20multiplexing&f=false
)

I tried to figure out if the Atari System 2's T-11 could be exercised with
the Fluke but failed to accomplish anything other than downloading some
datasheets.

Steve Larkins
Mobile 07826 553792