[Techtoolslist] Adapter interface for the DEC-T11 CPU and Fluke pod?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Apr 12 16:56:58 EDT 2016

9100A-8086 documents going up now. Note the main manual needs to be
split (scanned as a book - 11X17). If someone want to do this great - I
don't know how at the moment.

If Adobe Acrobat can do that please let me know the process, otherwise
if someone else wants to fix that file into 8-1/2 X 11 pages (and the
11X17 schematics) I'm sure someone will appreciate it (besides me).

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/PDFs/Pods/

Thanks,

John :-#)#