[Techtoolslist] Adapter interface for the DEC-T11 CPU and Fluke pod?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Apr 12 18:14:17 EDT 2016

And the rather nice PCB from Fluke that I will be using for my 8086 to
DEC-T11 is shown here:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9010and9100Pods/PodAdaptorPCB_651497/

This was part of a kit Fluke made so you could wire-wrap up an interface
pod between your regular pod and a UUT that you didn't have a pod for
(or Fluke didn't make). The rest of the kit comprised of a blank pod
shells, and some gold pins - at least that is all I have left of a kit
from one of my purchases a decade or so ago.

Shy of Navatech remembers the PCB from his days at Fluke but hasn't seen
any in his stock so if someone want to make them others may like that.
Or you can use a Vero board cut to size...

Of course there is a T11 adapter for the Arduino CPU test project, I may
go there as the T11 is compatible with Atari System 2...

https://github.com/prswan/arduino-mega-ict/tree/t11

John :-#)#